Click to enlarge image(s)
This tincture was specially formulated to help the heart. The herbs in Happy Heart help strengthen the heart muscle enabling it to beat more forcefully and efficiently. There are herbs in Happy Heart that help improve hypertension by dilating the arteries and improving circulation throughout the body.
* Do you have hypertension?
* Are you looking for a natural way to treat your heart without unwanted side effects?
* Do you have poor circulation or blocked arteries?
* Have you been told that you have arrhythmia?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you could benefit by adding Happy Heart to your daily regimen.
Alternative Benefits of Happy Heart
* Improves eye health, including glaucoma.
* Tumor inhibitor
* High in antioxidants which prevent cell damage
* Improves circulation to the brain and extremities.
* Immune support and detoxifier
* Relaxes smooths and strengthens artery walls
Happy Heart is a safe and effective treatment to support heart heatlh. Coleus forskohlii relaxes the blood vessels and helps regulate blood pressure. Hawthorn Berries, strengthens arteries and reduces plaque build-up. Ginkgo biloba increases circulation to the eyes ears and brain, improving memory, hearing and vision. Bilberry is loaded with antioxidants and eases angina while nourishing the heart muscle. Ginger, an anti-inflammatory that reduces blood pressure and significantly decreases circulating lipids (fats). Prickly Ash stimulates the heart and capillary circulation, nourishes the heart and thus assists in overcoming congestion. Wood Betony helps stimulate proper functioning of your heart and prevents heart palpitations.