Click to enlarge image(s)
Breathe Easy was formulated for those suffering from lung disorders such as Pulmonary Fibrosis – Asthma – Cystic Fibrosis – Pneumonia - COPD and chronic Bronchitis. This formula helps to thin mucus and expel it while providing herbal support to the lungs by promoting healthy cell growth and minimize scarring.
* Do you Smoke?colds to settle in your chest?
* Is it common for colds to settle in your chest?
* Are you looking for an alternative treatment for Emphysema or Asthma?
* Do you have any debilitating lung disorders [Pulmonary Fibrosis; Cystic Fibrosis or chronic bronchitis]?
* Have you ever injured your lungs or suffered from smoke inhalation?
* Do you need a safe way to thin mucus in the lungs?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you could benefit from the cleansing effect of Breathe Easy.
Alternative Uses for Breathe Easy
* Breathe Easy promotes adrenal and thyroid health
* Anti Oxidant / Promotes interferon production
* Stimulates digestion and intestinal health
* Support for anemia
* Keeps bone marrow healthy
The ingredients in Breathe Easy are safe and sustainable. Use it with confidence. Irish moss provides soothing mucilage to treat acidic stomach, chronic cough from bronchitis, asthma, COP and peptic ulcers. Hyssop can help with many different medical conditions, including asthma, cancer, insomnia, and colds. It also has a calming effect on the system. Slippery elm contains mucilage, a substance that becomes a slick gel when mixed with water. It coats and soothes the mouth, throat, stomach, and intestines. It also contains antioxidants that help relieve inflammatory bowel conditions. Slippery elm also causes reflux stimulation of nerve endings in the gastrointestinal tract leading to increased mucus secretion. Elder flower is very helpful to quiet allergies, colds and fever while it supports lung function. Fenugreek seed clears toxins and mucus from the lymphatic system which in turn help to expel toxic waste. Comfrey is used to treat wounds and to decrease pain and inflammation associated with arthritis, sprains and bone fractures. Ashwagandha supports the lungs and relieves osteoarthritis symptoms. Astragalus reduces fatigue and is a tumor inhibitor. Schizandra is useful for chronic cough and wheezing, supports memory and sexual health.