Click to enlarge image(s)
This tincture was specially formulated to balance the emotions. The herbs in Blissful Spirit (Mimosa, Melissa, Musa and St. Johnswort) have a long and ancient history of helping people through rough emotional times of great loss or stress. Mimosa Bark is traditionally known as "he huan pi" and popularly as the "collective happiness bark". Lemon Balm (Melissa) has a calming effect on the neurological system and Musa is used to increase serotonin levels.
* Have you recently experienced a major loss in your life?
* Do you find that it is hard to quiet your mind and relax?
* Are you looking for a safe herbal anxiety relief to treat moderate to severe PMS?
* Do you suffer from PTSD? (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
* Do you want a natural antidepressant to treat melancholy and depression?
* Have you been feeling irritable for no apparent reason?
* Do you suffer from (SAD) Seasonal Affective Disorder? (Lack of sunlight during winter months)
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you could benefit by adding Blissful Spirit to your daily regimen.
Alternative Benefits of Blissful Spirit
* Also has tumor inhibiting properties
* High in antioxidants, which prevent cell damage
* Improves memory.
* Suppresses urination in cases of bet-wetting.
* Opens the heart meridian and increases circulation.
Blissful Spirit has Mimosa bark, a natural antidepressant that has been used for centuries to treat headaches, elevate the mood, promote mental calmness, and support a peaceful night's sleep. It is an anti-carcinogen and inhibits tumor growth. It also is an antioxidant and excellent treatment for PTSD. St Johnswort is a traditional remedy for depression, anxiety, and/or sleep disorders but it is also useful for bronchitis and lung disorders as well as relief of uterine and menstrual pain as well as bed-wetting. Lemon Balm is for stress, insomnia, shingles and chronic fatigue. Musa peel relives both anxiety and depression while it boosts the immune system and increases serotonin levels.