How to Improve Your Vision
How to Improve Your Vision with Eye Strengthening Exercises
Have you ever wondered how to improve your vision? Have you ever tried an eye strengthening exercise to improve vision? If not try these exercises
1. Blink often - Frequent and gentle blinking allows your eyelids to coat your eyes with three beneficial layers of tears, which are essential to providing your eyes with ongoing nourishment and cleansing. Blink every two to four seconds - about fifteen to thirty blinks per minute. By consciously making an effort to blink at this rate, your body will eventually make frequent blinking a subconscious habit. This is especially helpful for those who work on computers often.
2. Exercise to improve vision and tone the eyelids - Blink eyelids hard and rapidly for 30 seconds.
3. Close your eyes when possible - When you do not need to see, provide optimal lubrication and rest for your eyes by closing them. For example, if you are stuck while composing an e-mail, close your eyes while you think of your next sentence.
4. Eye Strengthening Exercise for the muscles that move your eyes - Regularly move your eyes through their full range of motion to promote optimal blood flow and nerve function to your eyes. Look as far to your left as possible, hold for 3-5 seconds, and then repeat to your right. Do the same thing looking up, down, and to the four corners of your field of vision.
5. Full Spectrum cone stimulation - With your eyes closed look at the sun or a full spectrum light for 20 seconds then turn away from the light and gently massage your closed eyes for about 10 seconds; then notice the colors you see while your eyes are closed. Hold that color for as long as you can. This is an amazing exercise to improve vision.
6. Clock exercise – Pretend that your face is a clock. The top of your head is 12 o’clock; your chin is 6 o’clock. Look up to the top of your head as far as you can. Then move your eyes to 1 o’clock position, then 2, 3, 4 until you have made your way around the clock.
Repeat 4-7 times daily
Now that you know how to improve your vision, you know what to do next time someone rolls their eyes at you…you can do some eye rolling of your own…of course you will receive benefit from your eye rolling.